July 13th, 2022
European Family Cup 2022
We invite families to apply for the European Family Cup!
Find out how diverse relaxation on the beach can be! Different types of sports tasks await you throughout the day, as well as a final relay race. Test your team spirit, agility, knowledge and resourcefulness as you compete against families from Ireland, Denmark, Lithuania, France, Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and Poland.
The winners will be awarded, but every participant will have the chance to win a “ticket” for a trip – one 600 EUR flight voucher will be drawn.
The most important things to know about the applying process and the course of the games:
- The competition will take place on July 23 from 12:00 to 17:00 at Ventspils Blue Flag beach;
- A team contains out of 2 adults and at least 2 children, aged between 7 and 15;
- Participation fee is free;
- Application until July 20 here: https://ej.uz/KomandasPieteiksanaKausam;
- Winners of the first three places will get flight vouchers worth 1000, 800 or 600 euros;
- One flight voucher worth 600 euros will be drawn among the other teams that have participated in at least 8 checkpoints;
- Game shirts and other promotional prizes from the organizers and partners of BeActive Beach games will be also given away.
The maximum number of participants is 40 families, so pre-registration is mandatory!
- Family teams (hereinafter – team) compete with each other;
- Descriptions of the tasks and the route sheet will be given to the teams upon registration;
- Points are earned at marked checkpoints;
- The team must visit all checkpoints to get the maximum number of points possible;
- At each control point, the team wins a certain number of points for the task and its result;
- When visiting checkpoints, the team cannot split up;
- Inventory necessary for the execution of tasks will be provided at checkpoints;
- Team members have the opportunity to participate individually in one control point and collect points for the overall evaluation with their individual performance. The one best result in each group in terms of points will be added to the team’s total;
- The three best teams according to the results of the overall evaluation at the checkpoints compete in the final relay race, after which the winners of the first three places and prizes are determined;
- In case of an equal total of points, the team with the higher score in SUP rowing qualifies for the final relay race;
- For more extensive terms and conditions please check out the rule book of the games https://ej.uz/beactive_eiropas_gimenu_kauss.
For more information:
Latvian Sports Federations Council